Wednesday, July 2, 2008

First Baby Class

So me and Tiffany took our first baby class on Tuesday. I figured it was a La Mauze (sp?) class but it really was a introductory class to what to expect when we first hit the hospital when she goes into labor. So after some talking, some very medieval devices to help the birth along, and after seeing a 2 minute video of an actual birth, I was spent. September 4th is right around the corner and Damn I'm nervous.

It's been the last 7 months like we were playing house and buying things for a little baby, but lately it's really setting in that we will be bringing a little girl home so it's pretty scary.

Interesting note: Our small little town had a Ricin scare at a local prison and at the hospital. Ricin if you don't know is kinda like Anthrax but from what I have been told is in a paste form. But anyway someone sent an inmate that was no longer a inmate a letter with some of the Ricin laced in it and got 12 prisoners got really sick and the hospital where my dad works went on total lockdown. Pretty kick ass.

Guys I need some new music suggestions. Music is a key thing in my life and I need some new variety.

I listen to Tool, Avenged Sevenfold, Killswitch Engage, Chevelle, Project 86, 12 Stones, Incubus, Stone Sour, Godsmack, Megadeth, Staind, The White Stripes, and for some reason I have been listening to alot more KoRn lately (Woot Sixty). So if you guys have suggestions let me know.

3 comments:

Sixty X Celph said...

Ricin's pretty bad stuff.

Music! Try adding some Flyleaf and 10 years to the mix. Ooh, and some Powerman 5000. (^_^) If you need any more suggestions, just say so, haha.

Tiffany48 said...

I love you

Shepdawg25 said...

I'm sure you'll be just fine with handling everything Mavrek. If there is anything I've noticed, it is that you are a very strong person and seem to be able to take any obstacle thrown your way. You'll do just fine, bud.

Ricin, damn..that sucks dude.

Music? I'm huge into Muse, Modest Mouse, Flobots, System of a Down and Dragonforce right now.