Monday, July 28, 2008

DVD Update

Ok went out and bought a few more movies today, tell me what you guys think.

Terminator 2 : Judgement Day - I have been looking for the terminator movies and finally found this one. I hate to get movies out of order but I could not find the first one so oh well. Came in a hella cool box to so I'm happy.

Wild Things - I can honestly say that I have never seen this movie straight though so I'm excited to see it now.

Syriana - I usually know a little about a movie that I buy, but with Syriana with George Clooney I have no idea about it at all. Hope its good.

Shaun of the Dead - Never seen this as well but ppl rave about how funny it is so I could not pass it up.

Note: Tiffany bought 3 movies as well Brokeback Mountain (actually a really enjoyable movie), Swinfan, and You, Me & Dupree.

Another Note: Me and Tiffany are officially merging our DVD collection so I'm really excited about adding all hers to my collection. If you guys are interested I will add all her movies to a blog to show you my updated collection.

1 comment:

Sixty X Celph said...

Which version of Terminator 2 did you get?

Shaun of the Dead is hilarious.

I actually did not enjoy Brokeback Mountain at all, oddly.
I know I've seen Swimfan, but I can't remember for the life of me what I thought of it, haha. You, Me & Dupree is pretty funny, though.

I think it'd be cool to see what Tiffany's bringing to the party, as far as DVD's go. (^_^)