Saturday, August 2, 2008

360 Games Update

So my GTA screwed up (thanks Luke) and I ended up getting 2 games today. I bought Gears of War which I have been really wanting and am psyched to finally get it. And I also got Viva Pinata finally as well. Me and Tiff both have a weird, addictive obsession with it, ha.

Note: We went and saw The Dark Knight again, my second time, freakin great movie. A few complaints but Damn it's a fun movie to see in the theaters.

I'll get my updated DVD list up as soon as I can.

Shep, hope the wedding went great. Can't wait to hear about it.

1 comment:

Sixty X Celph said...

Gears of War is good stuff, man, nice get. I'm not a fan of the competitive multiplayer, but, playing co-op with a friend through the campaign is wicked fun!

The Dark Knight is great, you're SO right! (^_^) Though it's not completely perfect, no. What're yor complaints about it?