Sunday, August 31, 2008

DVD Update

So I noticed in the K-mart paper today that they had a sale of 3 for 18$ in DVD's. Well I could not pass that up. Now they didn't have any great, GREAT movies but they had some movies that I have been wanting to add to my collection. My main goal was to find O' Brother Where Art Thou? Well I didn't find it so I was pretty bummed about that. First thing that caught my attention was a kick ass version of Unbreakable. Came in a great fold out box which I think we all can agree is freakin awesome. Next I bought Gone In 60 Seconds. I really enjoyed this movie and have been looking for a good price on it. Lastly I had trouble. Since I could not find O' Brother I didn't know where to turn. I bought Finding Neverland with Johnny Depp. I have heard many good things about it so I hope its good.

Note: How about some participation, eh? Ok so me and Tiff have somewhat of a conundrum. Since Piper will be here any day and we are both movie freaks, we have just assumed that Piper will be one too. So my question to you is...What should be her first movie? Now we have been debating on what will be her first. Should it be the old favorites? Like The Lion King or Aladdin? Or the slightly newer Toy Story or maybe the newest Finding Nemo or Ratatouille? What are your opinions on the issue? Feel free to give us your first if you know.

4 comments:

Tiffany48 said...

Yes there are so any choices.
Land Before Time
Bambi
Beauty and The Beast
Pocahontas
Fox and the Hound
The Little Mermaid
The Lion King
Aladdin
The Jungle Book
Robin Hood
There are so mand good disney movies. Whats the perfect one for Piper?
My first movie was Bambi :)

brody80 said...

For Piper, I'd say definitely that she should see Finding Nemo first. It will expose her to a great film and will quickly entertain her developing brain.

Sixty X Celph said...

I've never seen Finding Nemo, but, I'd say start her with classics. Beauty and the Beast or The Jungle Book, or slightly newer with Aladdin or The Lion King.

Shepdawg25 said...

Regardless, whatever you choose will be a good decision. Disney movies = awesome.

I'd have to say favorites of mine: Lion King, Aladdin and Finding Nemo. I'd say start with one of those three.