Monday, September 1, 2008

DVD Update

Exciting blog (to me anyways). As you know we collect DVD's. Today we went to a kinda, sorta yard sale thing. Really was dreading it because it did not look very enticing. So anyways, I'm wandering around and see a box with some DVD's in it. Didn't think much of it, expecting some crap movies, but it's always fun to hunt through piles for maybe a gem. I found a few really decent movies, a few cartoon movies, and a few that interested Tiffany so I asked the woman there how much for the whole box. She ended up saying 10 dollars for 19 DVD's. Wow. Not an amazing collection but definitely had some positives for not only me, but Tiff and Piper as well. What's just as amazing is that I didn't have one single DVD of what was in the box. So here they are...

  • A Cinderella Story (Hilary Duff)
  • Swiss Family Robinson
  • Agent Cody Banks 2: Destination London (Frankie Muniz)
  • Jersey Girl (Ben Affleck)
  • Uptown Girls (Brittany Murphy)
  • Shrek 2
  • Star Wars III: Revenge Of The Sith
  • Star Wars I: The Phantom Menace
  • In Good Company (Scarlett Johansson)
  • Dukes Of Hazzard (Johnny Knoxville)
  • Patch Adams (Robin Williams)
  • Win A Date With Tad Hamilton (Josh Duhamel)....never heard of it
  • Master And Commander (Russell Crowe)
  • Nanny McPhee
  • Land Before Time: The Great Longneck Migration
  • Land Before Time: Invasion Of The Tinysauruses
  • Elizabethtown
  • Must Love Dogs
  • Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix (Kick Ass Box)

So there ya go. I'd say worth 10 bucks. Oh, my dad also surprised me by buying me the first Saw movie, which for some damn reason I didn't have yet. Love that movie. Ok as usual, want a review let me know, I may update my DVD Collection blog with these new ones but maybe not.

1 comment:

Shepdawg25 said...

Got some pretty good ones: Shrek, Star Wars, In Good Company, Dukes of Hazzard, Patch Adams, Harry Potter are all good.

I've heard Master and Commander is good, but I've never seen it.