Tuesday, September 30, 2008

DVD Update

NEW MOVIES.....yay......

It may come as no surprise to some that my DVD collection is diversifying. Now that little Piper is here I have been interested in finding movies for her. So you will now see that there will be more of a emphasis on finding and buying animated and cartoon movies. But DAMN they are usually really high.

I ordered 3 dvd's off the Internet and am waiting for them to get here.
They are:
  • Memento - God I have heard so much about Memento. Directed by Christopher Nolan, who directed the latest Batman movies. Anyone seen it? If so don't tell me anything about it but is it good?
  • O' Brother Where Art Thou? - LOVE this movie. Glad to add it to my collection.
  • Ice Age - A favorite of mine in the animated movies. Woot..

Other movies that I do have now are

  • American History X - Honestly have never seen this entirely through. But I love everything I have seen.
  • The Other Boleyn Girl - Tiffany loves this movie. Not my favorite but actually not to bad.
  • Porky's - Can you believe I have never seen this? Eh found it dirt cheap so that's good.
  • Stop-Loss - Always looked good, hope it is.
  • Hot Fuzz - Heard it's funny.....yea that's all I got.
  • Children Of Men - Looks awesome, I like Clive Owen as well.
  • AVP - Never seen this. Is it cheesy?
  • Shrek - Funny
  • Monster House - Always looked interesting, hope its good.
  • Wild Hogs - Was really cheap in a brand new box so I got it.
  • A.I. Artificial Intelligence - Never seen it. Alot of ppl are split down the middle with this one.
  • Vanilla Sky - Movie was never on my radar until recently, looks interesting.
  • Indiana Jones and the Raiders Of The Lost Ark - Honestly... I'm embarrassed to say I have never seen any of these movies all the way through. I love them though. I wanted to get the pack with all the movies but I thought it would be cheaper to just get them separately, oh well.
  • The Princess Bride - Classic
  • Mission Impossible - Been looking for this one.
  • Private Parts - Really funny, its Howard Stern.
  • Frailty - If you have not seen this, watch it. Very cool.
  • Alpha Dog - Dunno if it's good. Oh Well.
  • The Break-Up - Tiffany has wanted this, looks funny.

As always if you guys want a review, let me know. Am I behind on reviews? If anyone has asked for one please catch me up.

Note: I have been interested in the movie Requiem for a Dream. Can anyone tell me anything about it? Thanks

2 comments:

Sixty X Celph said...

I'd like a review of Stop-Loss. I've been kind of on the fence about seeing it, to be honest.

Anonymous said...

hot fuzz and wild hogs are two good buys. great collection