Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Iron Man 2 Casting Switch?

So I came up on the news that Terrence Howard, who played James Rhodes in the first Iron Man will be replaced by Don Cheadle. As far as I can tell the switch came about because of "financial differences." What do you guys think? I know that Howard's role was only that of a supporting actor, but from what I hear War Machine will be in the next movie and will make Rhodes character much more prominent. Good thing or bad thing?

Note: Ha where the hell is everyone?

Another note: I have another DVD update coming up, keep checking in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

till haven't seen ironman lol i know im a bit behind

Sixty X Celph said...

Haha, I haven't seen Iron Man yet. But, that's a tough call, I really like both Terrence Howard and Don Cheadle.

And I'm still here! In fact, I started vidlogging again, put a new vid up just yesterday. (^_^)

brody80 said...

I'm still here, still alive and well. Just needed to take a break from the vblogging, blogging, and the internet life.