Friday, October 24, 2008

New Job Info And Need Advice

So I got a new job that I start on Monday. A new car lot is being built and I am about to start detailing. Never done car detailing before but I have worked at the local marina and basically detailed huge houseboats almost solely by myself. So I'm pretty sure it will be right up my alley. Get to wear jeans, t-shirt, and hats (which is what I wear about everyday anyway), so that's perfect for me.

Ok I need some opinions. I'm looking into a new mp3 player. Tiffany has said that if I pick one out she will get it for me..maybe for Christmas. I want the 120g of whatever I get. I'm looking into the 120g Ipod Classic and the 120g Zune player. I'm not sure which one to get, I've looked them both up and its really split down the middle. Any advice guys? Pros and Cons, anything. Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW well done with the job hope it goes well, im pulling for you. Also about the mp3 i really have no idea sorry id just stick with an ipod