Monday, September 8, 2008

Tick Tock, Tick Tock

Waiting now.....Tiff went to the doctor this morning and he told her to wait until tomorrow for him to induce her. She is having major contractions and is dilated so we think that any second she will need to be rushed to the hospital so Tick Tock.....waiting sucks. Either way, tomorrow is the latest that Piper will be here, or so we think. As long as the labor does not take days to get through, she will be born tonight or tomorrow.

Note: Got a TON of new DVDs this weekend. I'll make a lengthy blog as soon as I can about them. I'm really excited with all the ones I found, so look out for it.

2 comments:

Shepdawg25 said...

Can't wait to see the DVD's and hope that everything goes very smoothly with Piper! Keep us posted!

Sixty X Celph said...

I'm sending y'all every single good vibe I got. And high hopes that it's not a multiple day labor. >_<