Friday, September 19, 2008

DVD Update

4 new movies to talk about.

Went into Blockbusters because I had a few coupons and found 4 movies.

Sideways - Not a newer movie. About 2 guys on a road trip to wine country. Tried watching this a few years ago and hated it. I've heard really good things about it so I decided to give it another shot.

Million Dollar Baby - Hilary Swank, Morgan Freeman. Excited to see this one, looks interesting and won quite a few awards. We will see.

Before The Devil Knows Your Dead - Know nothing about this, looks good, has a good cast, only 2.99, what the hell, right?

The Bank Job - Jason Statham in a action movie....need I say more? Looked like another generic Bank Heist movie but I have heard it's actually a great movie.

Well there ya go, I have been planning on making a blog of DVD's I have always wanted that I just can't find. I may put that together. I'd also be interested in everyone else's "Wanted" DVD list.

3 comments:

Sixty X Celph said...

Sideways is really good, and The Bank Job ain't bad either. I've never heard of Before The Devil Knows Your Dead, though. Let us know how that is?

Shepdawg25 said...

Review the Bank Job. Jason has been putting out average movies lately.

Anonymous said...

i really want to see the origional George Romero dawn of the dead looks awesome.