Thursday, August 28, 2008

So This Is It...

By 4 0'clock tomorrow my life will change forever. 10 months of stress and preparation leads to 5 minutes that it will take for my daughter to take her first breath. I've said before that it has felt like we were playing house for so long, but now that the day is set, the time exact, I find myself spinning in circles. I have struggled today to come to grips with what is about to happen and even though I am so, so happy, I can't help but to feel the fear run over me. Needless to say I won't be blogging for a few days, at least until Monday so please keep checking to see any updates. I'll be staying overnight in the hospital until Sunday and will try to get you guys some info as soon as I can.

Note: I experimented with a music player that I can add some new music to every few days. I seem to be able to add only 10 songs to the playlist which sucks so if anyone knows have to add more please let me know. If the player ends up being more of an annoyance tell me. I do this for you guys.

2 comments:

brody80 said...

Good luck dude! Keep this in mind, a friend of mine had a baby a month ago and said he was nervous, but as soon as his daughter was born it all went away and said it was the most amazing moment of his life. It will change you, but it sounds like it is the best change in the world. Take care and congrats!

Shepdawg25 said...

Like Brody said, a very, very good friend just had a baby and was scared shitless. After his son was born, he said it really opens your eyes and makes you appreciate life. You'll be ok bro, try not to worry. You've got your friends for support, take care, let us know all the details!