Monday, August 4, 2008

Need Some Advice

Ok so I got suckered into a deal with Columbia House and now I have a contract where I have to get 70 dollars worth of movies. Now thats sounds like alot of dvd's but the prices they have are ridiculous. I ordered one movie and it all added up to over 25 dollars with shipping and everything. I'm agitated but I've trying to make the best of the situation. So my need for advice comes in here... I never really buy DVD's brand new for full price anymore. And now I'm forced to do that so basically what I need from you guys is ideas and recommendations of very good movies that I may not be remembering that will be well worth the money. I'm trying to find good, quality DVD's and I have some in mind but I'd like your opinions on the matter. So.....give me what ya got.

1 comment:

Sixty X Celph said...

I'm tryin' to think of what movies I have bought from Columbia House, so I don't suggest something they don't even carry, haha.

If you're into the Matrix, they've the Ultimate Matrix Collection. Or, if you dig Japanese horror films, there's the Ringu: Anthology of Terror.