Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Few New Things

Ok guys I went out today and spent a little money and wanted to keep you guys updated.

  • Reno 911 (First Season) - Ok now I have always liked Reno 911 to a point. It was never a favorite but always thought it was funny. Found it for pretty cheap for a whole season so what the heck. Also my brother is a cop so I've always wanted to show him this show and how it spoofs Cops.
  • Dawn of the Dead/Land of the Dead - Ok I found this in a combo pack the other day and passed on it for some reason. I love Dawn of the Dead but wasn't sure about the other. So after a quick talk with Shep I decided to get it. Thanks Shep.
  • Crackdown - Finally bought another game for my 360. Have always wanted to play Crackdown and have heard good things about it so, fingers crossed.
  • Sweeney Todd - Now I have Sweeney Todd in the mail on its way here but decided to go ahead and add it. I Love this movie. Not a huge musical fan but Damn, this one was pretty great, prolly because of the dark nature of the movie.
  • The Shield (Season 1) - Ok for anyone who doesn't know, The Shield is my favorite show ever. It comes on FX and it in the run with Nip Tuck, Rescue Me, things like that. This show is amazing. I strongly recommend watching it if you haven't.

2 comments:

Shepdawg25 said...

Reno 911, the only thing I've seen of them is the movie and it wasn't as funny as I'd hoped. Hopefully, the seasons are better. I personally feel the combo was a great choice, but hey..that's just me. Crackdown = awesome, one of my favorite 360 exclusives. You know my undying man love for Depp...Sweeney Todd is BA(bad ass). Never seen The Shield, doesn't it have the guy who played, "The Thing" in Fantastic Four?

Sixty X Celph said...

The Shield always looked interesting, but I've never actually watched it.

Otherwise, excellent choices on the DVD's! I'm kind of meh on Crackdown, but it's all right.