Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Challenge

Ok so I had an idea that came to my attention and thought it was a good, different change of pace. If you guys aren't interested, that's totally cool.

So a good friend of mine the other day came to me and we had a very serious talk. His life has taken a few really bad turns lately and he just needed someone to talk to, and in my inner circle I'm usually that guy that will just sit and listen.

During the conversation he asked me a question that I have never really thought about.
What's made you the person that you are today?
Now I've never sat back and thought about what in my life has made me how I am but it really intrigued me.

So my challenge to you guys is just the same thing. What or who has made you the person that you are today? Be cool in a video or a blog, either way. You can do it in a list if there are many different things that would help show who you are. It's really a open forum for you guys, no rules, can be anything that you want it to be.

If it doesn't sound appealing don't worry about it. I wonder if I am the only one who for some reason took that question to heart, but oh well.

Note: You can always have negative aspects of you as well. I couldn't help but think of my negative characteristics and where they came from so feel free to do them if your comfortable with it, if not, totally not my business.

2 comments:

Sixty X Celph said...

I have thought about this before, haha.

I'll see what I can come up with for a vid or blog for ya, mate.

Shepdawg25 said...

Wow, definitely a kick ass idea. I will make a video on this. Great idea Mavrek!