Wednesday, May 14, 2008

More DVD's

Ok so I bought 3:10 to Yuma, Pan's Labyrinth, 30 Days of Night, and Beowulf on Monday and left a few movies that I really wanted at Blockbuster. So today I went and bought 2 more that caught my eye on Monday.

First I bought We Own The Night, I really wanted to see it beforehand anyway and after Shep gave it a thumbs up so to speak I knew it was worth it to buy. So I got it for 4.99.

I also bought Michael Clayton with George Clooney. I remember hearing from a few people that they though this movie should have won best movie last year instead of No Country For Old Men. And if its half as good as it was, then it was a wise purchase.

Note: I also had my damn hands on Dawn of the Dead but passed on it. I have really been wanting it and it was 7.99 at Gamestop but decided to wait. They have a pretty cool deal where you buy 2 dvd's and get 2 free. The only movie I was really interested in was D.O.T.D. so I thought it was smart to just save the movie for when they get a few more that I'm interested in.

Been thinking of doing more movie reviews and am needing some ideas for ones to do. So let me know guys.

1 comment:

Sixty X Celph said...

I haven't read much on Michael Clayton, so I certainly wouldn't mind hearing about it. (^_^)