Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Been Thinking...Yay or Nay?

Heys guys, I was thinking yesterday after watching Shepdawg25's ustream that I should maybe look into getting a webcam and a decent headset. So if you guys have any suggestions I really need them. I'd just like to know how much should i spend on a cam and a headset.

Also i thought maybe it was be interesting to do one of two things in each of my blogs. I could either show you guys all my movies in a list and then if there are any you guys have not seen you could ask me and i could give you a mini written review in my next blog, or I could just write a new review for just a random movie I own in each of my blogs. Good Idea? I dunno. Give me some feedback.

So in a few weeks (April 18), me and my fiancee Tiffany find out what she is having. I'm excited and really nervous at times. It's been a long journey so far and we are not even halfway yet..shew. Anyways thats the update on the baby, I'll keep them coming if you guys are interested.

4 comments:

Shepdawg25 said...

Hey bud. I think you should definitely put your movie list in a blog and I think you should review any movies you've seen recently. Both sound good! My webcam cost like $40-$50, you don't necessarily need a headset. I have to use mine because the audio feature on my cam broke. I'd love for you to start making youtube vids! Take care bud.

Sixty X Celph said...

Aye, I'd certainly say get a webcam, man. I can't really help with the headset and camera costs, though, as I don't use a headset and I don't have a clue what this webcam would cost, as it was free.

Movie list would always be cool, so that there's the options for a request, but I wouldn't rely solely on doing requested reviews. I think it'd be best for you to combine both those ideas and do random movie reviews and a requested movie review when there is one.

And finally, I'd love to read updates on the babe. (^_^)

Tiffany48 said...

I am a crazy movie lover and you know that lol. But it would be wonderful to read up on movies. It would also help out other people if you gave the movie reviews. Kinda lets other's know what to expect in a certain movie.
So go for it baby!
Can't wait to read your next blog!

notafanboy21 said...

hey i think u should definatly get a webcam it would be sweet and congrats on the baby :)but also a movies list would be sweet!