Tuesday, March 25, 2008

First and Hopefully Not The Last Post

Hey guys, I started to blog from an idea from Shepdawg25. I don't have a webcam and was trying to find a way to connect with people. Now whether anyone will be interested in this blog is yet to be seen but I figured I would give it a try. I'm 19 years old, am engaged and have a baby on the way (Sep. 4). I enjoy interacting with ppl and have quite a few interests that I share with a lot of ppl from Youtube. I love Movies, Music, Gaming, and Paranormal topics among other things. I enjoy questions and things of that sort so feel free to ask me things or share your views on different topics i may talk about.

I'd like to take the time and thank Shepdawg25 for his ustream airing last night. I was really surprised at how simple the whole thing was and he was a pretty cool guy. I think the thing that drew me to his videos was that he reminded me of just one of my boys that i hang around with. Anyways, the ustream thing was very cool and he stayed on there for a lot longer than I had expected. From 7 to like maybe 10:30 i think. So thanks Shep and keep em coming if you have the time.

Now I don't know many people on the net as of now so I'm hoping to get some ppl who share my interests or can enlighten me on new things that I may enjoy.

Well i'm finishing up on my first post and hopefully more ppl will read this. Please comment or ask questions or invite me to your blog. I'm very interested in other ppls views so feel free to talk about really pretty much anything. Later guys

3 comments:

Sixty X Celph said...

Excellent way to start a blog, man. Best o' luck with the babe and fiancée.

I missed Shep's ustream thing, sadly. It was cool, though? I'm hopin' I can catch the next one.

Shepdawg25 said...

Hey bud. Thank you so much for showing up, I had a great time with you all. This definitely is a great way to interact with people if you don't have the access to make videos. I'll be checking daily! Take care bud!

Tiffany48 said...

Goodluck with your blog baby, I hope you keep up with them.