Monday, March 31, 2008

Been Thinking

Hey guys, just a little update. Hey is it weird that ppl that you have never met actually care about wat you have to say or even look forward to reading a new post about someone else's life? I know i really enjoy looking at everyones blog so maybe its not that weird. Your thoughts?

Anyways I have been trying to sell my drum set for like ever now and I finally hope I have a serious buyer. If they dont end up buying them my fiancee and her family are having a huge yard sale type thing this saturday and hopefully I can sell them there. It's insane the number of ppl that come to those things. So I've been unpacking boxes and shoe boxes full of old stuff trying to find stuff I dont mind selling.

I been thinking, I still dont have a next gen console. Ha I bought CoD 4 when I found it on sale one day at the store b/c i plan on having a 360. But lately I have been worrying about whether to get a 360 or save a little more and get a PS3. I have never bought a Microsoft console, I've always stuck with Sony and not until recently have I even considered getting a PS3. I've heard so many problems with the 360 and that worries me. I can't be throwing my money around on something like that, that I cant rely on. I dont have that kind of cash. I absolutely love the 360 library, but the two main games I wanted were CoD4 (which i have...for the 360) and Oblivion. Now I could get both of those for the PS3 so i dunno anymore. I also really love Xbox Live and that is a big selling point to. So any words of advice? I'm still leaning towards the 360 mainly b/c i have heard that they have fixed the RRoD thing so....? What do you guys think? Later

6 comments:

Tiffany48 said...

Hi baby I think you should get whatever you want to get. I made a new post on my blog, so check it out!! I love you!

notafanboy21 said...

hey mav let me tell u this i have all the next gen consoles and im notafanboy(look at name lol) but if i had to be a fanboy which im not i would go with ps3 BUT 360 and ps3 are kind of leveled with stuff but recently ive started to like my ps3 more than my 360 but the online is free for ps3 so the choice is yours

notafanboy21 said...

the ps3 online i dont have but i heard it was cool but xbox live is awesome but its your decision

notafanboy21 said...

he said maybe

Sixty X Celph said...

I've got a 360 and not a PS3 [only due to a lack of funds for one] so I couldn't tell you pros and cons for each, but, I've not had many problems with the 360. I hadn't heard any news about them fixing the Red Ring of Death issue, though.

And they're pretty good about fixing them for free and such, but it does get tiresome having to send them in again and again when you get a brick back instead of a working 360, I'd imagine.

In the end, I'd say go with the one that has the larger game library you're interested in if you can only afford one of them.

Shepdawg25 said...

Exclusives are the key in my opinion bud. I gave you a basic layout coincidentally(SP?) in my last blog. Your decision solely though bud.