Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Called For Duty And My Duty Sucked!

Ok so i went to my fiancee's house for a cookout today. Her brother has a 360 so that's where I get some time to play it until I get my own. Well we played mostly CoD4, and I tell ya I used to be pretty good, but now..god. I freakin stunk it up on live. It was embarrassing. It was so bad that her brother was ashamed to let me play on his gamertag because I was dropping all of his stats. Yea. Anyways, I sure hope I get better. I love to play the game, but I guess I had some rust to work out. I hadn't played in probably 3 months so...theres my excuse.

I have totally not had anything to blog about lately so if you guys have some suggestions, plz let me know.

Later

1 comment:

Shepdawg25 said...

That's funny. When the new map pack came out for COD4, I played online for the first time in a couple months. I was/am the same way. I sucked so bad, it wasn't funny. I'm still working the rust off.