Friday, April 18, 2008

It's A Girl



Well guys...It's a girl. We just found out this morning. Actually we are totally surprised. My entire family is ALL boys except for 3 girls. So needless to say most were assuming another boy. It's actually better this way, its something new in the family. But great now I have to be the hugely over protective father, ha. It's a hard feeling to describe, I mean we have known that we are having a baby for a while but to finally know what it is takes it to a whole new level. I gotta say when I found out she was a girl (she now, no more "its", Yay) I smiled so much that it hurt. Its an amazing, indescribable feeling.

Hard as it is to believe, the doc said that she isn't sucking her thumb, so explain that one to me. That's her, my daughter, September 4, that's when shes here so can't wait.

Note: Shep, did you feel the earthquake any today, this morning? I can't remember where in Ohio you live and was wondering if you were close enough. Anyways, I was, bout near knocked me outta bed at around 5:30 ha.

Alright guys that's all for me today, been a crazy, crazy day, I'm beat. Later

Another Note: Sorry about the white border around the pic, I should have trimmed off the white area, but oh well.

4 comments:

Sixty X Celph said...

Ooooh, huzzah, mate!

Shepdawg25 said...

Congrats brother. I am very happy for you! I did not feel the earthquake, but I did read/hear about it. I hope nothing was damaged during the quake for you. I'll let you know how KOTOR is, it's been really slow..so we will see how it goes..

Anonymous said...

Hey Mavrek :-)
Congratulations! I'm so happy to hear about your daughter :-D I hope all goes well for you!
Will speak to you on Matt's Ustream :-)
Fran (chroniclesofbayley)
xx

Tiffany48 said...

Hi sweetie. Aw that was really sweet and thats our beautiful princess!!