Thursday, April 10, 2008

Elite

Hey guys, I'm looking into buying a 360. I found an absolute steal. A Xbox 360 Elite, brand new factory sealed for 340 dollars. Just trying to round up the money and hopefully..finally I can start doing game reviews or playing with some of you guys on Live. I'll keep ya posted with the news.

So the last week I've watched quite a few new movies. I just watched Ocean's Thirteen. I've seen Sweeney Todd (very good), Enchanted (with fiancee..eh), The Mist (actually really enjoyed it), and Superbad. I was kinda disappointed in Superbad to be honest. It was funny and entertaining but the whole trying to get laid thing is so old by now. I loved Knocked Up and was expecting that from Superbad. Still, I'm glad to have it in my collection. I know alot of ppl like it so Oh well to each his own I guess. HA doesn't make us not friends now does it?

Anyways I really have nothing else to talk about....OH, I have been reading a new book. Hitman. Its a really good book. I love the games, and haven't seen the movie yet. The book is a very good read for all the readers out there. Later guys

2 comments:

Shepdawg25 said...

Would be kick ass to play some xbox with ya. Keep me posted on how it all goes.

Sixty X Celph said...

It totally makes us not friends! *shakes fist*

=Þ I'm lookin' forward to playin' some Live with you.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on The Mist, if possible. I love that story, and I'm really hoping to enjoy the film.